TIPENE BIJOU PRO 0.5MM 0.019"
This Pick Tipene calls the Bijou. Like pretty much all Pick profiles it is derivative. It inherits attributes from many picks that came before it. Its tip is like that of a 0.015" GEM but its shank is far shallower. The hook angles up as opposed to curves and has good reach. It's a strong shallow shanked Medium Hook with good manoeuvrability and a fine profile allowing accurate pin placement.
Our TIPENE BIJOU PRO 0.5MM 0.019" lock pick is ergonomically designed and constructed from high yield 0.5mm / 0.019" 301 stainless steel 291050 PSI or 2006N/mm2
With the signature laminated 301 handles.
A great combination that delivers optimum feedback and user comfort in a stylish rouged design. All our picks are finished to a very nice polish after around 6 hours of tumbling and they are ready to go as soon as they arrive.
- GEM like tip with extra reach for SPPing.
- Shallow shank height to allow access to more key ways and to reduce the likelihood of over setting front pins.
- Made in 0.5mm/0.019" 301 High Yield Stainless Steel for strength and flexibility.
- A strong shallow shank height Medium Hook with good maneuverability to allow access to more key ways and to reduce the likelihood of over setting front pins.
- Good maneuverability and a fine profile allowing accurate pin placement.
Below is a selection of photos from Tipene showing his stunning custom made Bijou. (Again not for sale)!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.