TIPENE BIJOU LITE 0.5MM
This Pick Tipene calls the Bijou. Like pretty much all Pick profiles it is derivative. It inherits attributes from many picks that came before it. It's tip is like that of a 0.015" GEM but it's shank is far shallower. The hook angles up as opposed to curves and has good reach. It's a strong shallow shanked Medium Hook with good maneuverability and a fine profile allowing accurate pin placement.
Our Tipene Bijou Lite pick is constructed from our high yeild 0.5mm 0.019" 301 stainless steel.
Available here as a LITE version without the laminated handles to reduce size, weight and cost
- GEM like tip with extra reach for SPPing.
- Shallow shank height to allow access to more key ways and to reduce the likelihood of over setting front pins.
- Made in 0.5mm/0.019" 301 High Yield Stainless Steel for strength and flexibility.
- A strong shallow shank height Medium Hook with good maneuverability to allow access to more key ways and to reduce the likelihood of over setting front pins.
- Good maneuverability and a fine profile allowing accurate pin placement.
Below is a selection of photos from Tipene showing his stunning custom made Bijou. (Again not for sale)!